Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cottbus - Leverkusen Germany - 1. Bundesliga Prediction

Cottbus - Leverkusen
23.05 15:30
In the last match in Stuttgart they showed the remarkable fight but unfortunately they lost.After the quickly lost goal already in 17 for minute, then showed character.They outweighed the definitely more powerful VFB team but unfortunately Jens Lehmann has always defended their shoots.Timo Rost and Ervin Skela with one`s rallyes into a penalty area very much they have often escaped for VFB defenders.Only Dennis Sorensen Danish international defenders in Energie Cottbus he was playing poorly very much.Today Bojan Prasnikar, Slovenian coach Energie which from 2007 he is leading this team,he will put on Stiven Rivic from Cost Rica.In the last match he appeared from the very good side,and today the coach will give it the chance of the game from the beginning.Prasnikar he knows that it is a match for living for its squad and the considerable challenge.In his career a long time ago he didn`t play such an important match as the one today`s.He must place his team without 3 crucial players:Rangelov,Iliev and Jelic.These are crucial attackers of its team, without which he will have to advise himself.He will use 4-5-1 formation with only Jula lone striker.But midfield line-up will be really strong Kukielka,Timo Rost,Rivic,Skela and Jiayi Shao from China.Defence line-up will be also strong,will play Cagdas Atan Turkish defender,very experienced 34 years Mario Cvitanovic and also Daniel Ziebig.Stanislav Angelov will be offensive defender here, he score one goal in this season and very much he often helps his midfielders.
Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen in the last match he crushed Moenchengladbach as many as 5-0.This match was excellent to their according.Strikers demonstrated very good form.Helmes and Kiessling they shot after the goal in this meeting.They returned many shots at goal Moenchengladbach but Belgium goalkeeper Logan Bailly he defended a lot of shots.Also midfielders Gonzalo Castro,Renato Augusto,Tranquillo Barnetta they played the phenomenal competition.Gonzalo Castro was a player of the match in my opinion and its versatility she will be helping the team if he doesn`t he will change club after this season.Bruno Labbadia coach Leverkusen once again will play Helmes and Kiessling in up front.But in midfield line he will implement a few changes.Sinkiewicz and Kroos won`t play today and into their place they will play Vidal and Rolfes. This is good news for Energie because this players they are without the form.Renato Augusto,Tranquillo Barnetta they will play once again from the beginning.Castro, M. Friedrich, Haggui, Kadlec will play in defence so without changes.
Home win
Energie must win today if they want to play in the next season in Bundesliga. Moenchengladbach will play with Borussia Dortmund and Arminia Bielefeld will play with Hannover so Energie he is having a very good chance of the maintenance,they must only today win. For me also odds for home win is good and Energie will win here.
Tip: Cotbus, Odds 2.5;

13 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. slot xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    แทงบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    ufa365

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    badminton

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    ทางเข้าคาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    เดิมพันป๊อกเด้งออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    เคล็ดลับบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    สมัครแทงบอลเว็บไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    เสือมังกรออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    https://ufareviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    รีวิวเว็บUFABET

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์UFABET

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    ufa888

    ReplyDelete